Hi Fellow Axiom owners and fans,

I'm new to Axiom with a recent purchase of a 80-180-500 system and really like it so far but I have a couple questions that I hope someone on this board can help me with.

1. The trigger circuit on both of my EP500's does not seem to work or I have a mis-understanding of what color the Power LED should be when using the triggers. Let me explain in more detail.. When I plug in the trigger cable the LED turns from Green to RED, keeping in mind that no voltage is on the trigger line. When I plug the trigger line into my preamp (12v trigger) the LED is still red. The LED stays Red when the preamp is turned on and the 12v trigger is applied I would assume that it should be green.

2. Assuming that I don't use the trigger circuit and allow the SUB to just enter its power saving mode... How do I know that it has entered this state? After watching a movie the night before and going into my media room, the amp on the back of the sub was a little warm and if I put my ear up to the sub itself I could hear a slight hum. This was the same on both subs.

I have called Axiom and am waiting a reply but was hoping someone on this forum could answer my questions.