Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Nothing against Audioholics, but it's not exactly shaping up to be the "Ultimate Subwoofer Shootout" without representation from Hsu, SVS, Velodyn, Paradigm, Epik, Axiom and Outlaw.

I agree with Mark that calling it and “Ultimate Subwoofer Shootout” is a bit of a misnomer with many leading brands missing. However, I understand those brands not wanting to participate since there is really no upside for them. Many of them are Audioholics advertisers so if they do good in the shootout people will claim that’s why. If they do poorly it’s even worse. If up against a new less well known brand there is nothing for the established brands to gain.

OTOH if the first round had been kept secret until several established brands were recruited to fill all the slots there may have been a better chance of seeing an Axiom, HSU, Epic, ED, face-off. I don’t see SVS entering after their falling out with Audioholics.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1