Originally Posted By: solarrdadd
Originally Posted By: Ram Raju

I finally decided to buy M80v3 and I will be getting my m80v3 in a week from now. We do have a lot of other dealers selling a wide range of speakers here in Saudi. I decided to buy m80s after I have read all the positive reviews on the board. I hope to enjoy the best of Axiom products.

Congrats buddy! I can't wait to see your review of the M80v3's! I picked up a pair of them with the VP180v3 & QS8v3's and I just can't stop loving them! The M80's offer incredible price to performance value and you just won't believe you got that much speaker for that low of a price after you get them and get them rolling!

please keep us posted. Just think, your gonna be the first "kid on your block" with Axioms (just like me!), it's gonna be cool! wink

please & thank you!

M80v3 are “Towers of Power”. After the set up they stand majestically like two palace guards. M80v3 produce a crisp, clear sound and it’s deep, powerful bass that got my attention first. M80 are excellent speakers in many ways and when it comes to dynamics, punch and power in particular. They are stunningly good; build and finish are awesome. M80v3 thrilled my eyes and ears and exceeded my requirements

Axiom’s touch makes music come alive and after listening to axioms my old Tannoy’s are annoying.

On my sonic wish list are VP180/QS8 &n EP500.

Ram Raju