Originally Posted By: wheelz999
Dean, do you you take nutritional supplements or make your own juice? I'm devoted to nutrition and spend a good amount of coin on vitamins and minerals etc. I don't have time now, but I'll compose the list tomorrow. You may find interest in a couple of them.

I’d be interested in knowing what your taking and your opinion of them. I don’t take to many supplements, these are the ones right now:

Multivitamin - just in case

CLA - a fatty acid that helps your body metabolize fat for energy better making it less likely you’ll store it in fat cells. It also increases insulin sensitivity increasing uptake of nutrients into cells. Increases basal metabolic rate.

EFAs - like fish oil and flax oil.

DIM - a chemical found in vegetables like broccoli that takes estrogen out of your system increasing testosterone to estrogen balance.

Red Yeast Rice - suggested by my doctor to keep my borderline cholesterol down.

I also try to get natural sources of all the above. Plus I use Whey protein power simply because it’s the cheapest protein I can find per gram.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1