Originally Posted By: bridgman
Originally Posted By: wheelz999
Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Can I stop by and use your juicer to make onion juice for sliders ?

You sure can, bud; come on over smile . One caveat-you have to give me one are two of them!

Originally Posted By: SRoode
Cam - You have a couple of options for the protein powder with limited activity. The Whey protein I use is very low in calories (60g of protein and only 260 calories). It's Optimun Nutrition Pro Complex. Also, you can opt for a Casein based protein which takes twice as long as Whey based protein to digest. It's the protein that I take at night for a constant slow absorption while I'm inactive, 24g of protein and only 120 calories. It's Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein. Both of the products are linked on my Bodyspace page.

Scott, thanks for the advice, I'll definitely look for a protein supplement with less calories. Surprisingly enough, I've honestly never considered getting protein powder with the least amount of calories, which would obviously be best for me.

Regarding casein, I highly recommend that everyone steers clear of it. Casein is a naturally occurring protein found in milk from mammals, and is used as a bonding agent in many foods and products such as paint, cosmetics, and all types of adhesives. It's the protein in cow's milk that's widely believed to cause osteoporosis, as it leaches calcium from our bones.

I'm not being critical of your suggestion, but rather concerned for your health or others that may consume it; especially in such large quantities. There's lots of information that expounds on the negative effects of casein. It just warrants some serious consideration, that's all.

Last edited by wheelz999; 01/10/11 09:53 PM.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.