I just want to ask a question regarding our capacity to retain audible differences, because it does seem acceptable to me that we become accustomed to the sound of anything that we hear over and over again; and I don't understand why speakers would be any different.

Anyone that has a vehicle, knows the sound of their vehicle when it's idling because we hear it so frequently. I would venture to bet that everyone would be able to pick out the sound of their vehicle when juxtaposed to another, regardless of the environment.

Now, this is probably a silly analogy because speakers would have more subtle differences, but it's just a hypothetical to exemplify my question.

Oh yes, and I just thought of another thing-it's my understanding, via quantum physics, that when we do any task repetitively, like listening to the same brand of speaker, we creat a neuronet in our brain, by the law of associated memory. Physiologically, nerve cells that fire together, wire together; which is a result of doing something repetitively. I honestly don't understand why listening to the same brand of speaker would be any different; it just seems like a logical extension.

Maybe I'm way off, and I'm not making any sense, but it's just a question that hopefully somebody can address. I'm just trying to learn smile.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.