Thanks Jay, it is a nice benchmark and with the added “coolness” factor of being 3 x 45 lbs plates on each side. One of my “rewards” for make it is to go out and buy another set of 45s though I actually have enough miscellaneous weights to go over 400 right now.

Well you’re doing much more running than me. I’ve only put foot to pavement about 3 times in the last four months and re-realized quickly that my body still won’t tolerate lifting and running at the same time. I’m trying to incorporate a little HIIT at the end of each workout to keep my cardio from totally tanking, and to help get the blood flowing through my muscles again. Seems to be working even though I’m doing a very limited amount. So far my heart rate and BP haven’t gone up which is a good sign.

I figure I have one more bulking cycle left in me before I might have to start to cut. I just wish most of my body fat didn’t have to make it’s way to my belly.

Last edited by grunt; 02/12/11 08:06 PM.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1