Charles I’m so out of running shape right now I’d probably kill myself doing a 15k. Since I started lifting again about 4 months ago I’ve gained 20lbs and the most I’ve run, really jogged, was 4 miles and I was sucking wind. I don’t plan to stop bulking until my body fat goes north of 15% probably closer to 20%. When I started lifting it was about 8% and now it’s up to about 12%. So hopefully I can keep bulking for another 4 months or so before I need to cut. That’s when I will start getting some running back in.

Endurance goes a lot faster than strength if you don’t maintain it, keep that in mind if you start improving. Took me a while to get back up to speed when I stopped power lifting. And I never quite got back to optimal running weight because I didn’t want to loose all the weight I had gained so I ended up only dropping about 20 of the 40 lbs I gained while lifting before.

I sure hope you enjoy yourself doing it. Looks like a nice place to run. I use to enjoy running in Corvallis when I attended Oregon State. That area is really beautiful as long as you like cold and cloudy a lot of the year. wink

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1