Kind of news. I finally have my first cellular telephone. My parents were already on U.S. Cellular with HTC Desires, so I got the same thing. It's definitely more phone than I need, but I guess I'm treating myself... to a higher monthly bill.

It just seemed like the extra fees kept getting higher on Vonage, then it wasn't emailing me when I had voicemails like it was supposed to (though to be fair, I was too lazy to actually consult with technical support and figure out why), and finally, I've been having network/internet problems lately, and removing the Vonage phone adapter from the chain has seemed to alleviate our woes. Rather than trying to resolve it, I decided to go ahead and take it as a sign I should get a cell phone.

Can someone remind me where the thread is on must-have Android apps? Also, is OtterBox the way to go for protective cover? My cousin seems to like them a lot.

In other news, I got a ButtKicker LFE Kit. I'm going to have work at fine-tuning it, but I do appreciate the extra impact it imparts.