Well the flights are scheduled and the car is reserved.
My wife and I are heading to Dwight for an Axiom Factory tour!!

I have no details yet other than the idea that Joe may be the one to host our tour. One can only wonder if they have those little golf cart buggies to scoot around the factory. I have this image of little green haired Oompa Loompas shuffling around singing and putting together our beloved Axiom speakers.
I'm really hoping to meet Amie of course and perhaps i can get her to autograph my Axiom M60 manual and if i'm lucky, the QS8 manual as well. We really have high hopes that we could bump into Ian and there are rumours that Mr. Lofft might be a guest speaker. {hint hint Alan}
If they actually let me test drive any new products i may just squeal like a school girl.
I've inquired about the double decker bus wine tour but the trip to Niagara region might be a bit far so we will probably have to bring our own stock (red or white Amie?).

If they do not confiscate my camera at the front door, i will be happy to post some {edited} pictures of our tour. I will do my best to concentrate on some of the new finishes (if any are available for close viewing).
Only a month and a half to go!

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."