Since it was full, I went out and got one of those BAGSTERS from Home Despot. It is way cool!

For $30US, you take home a plastic bag, about 24 x 24." Inside is a plastic woven-thread "dumpster" that folds out to 4 x 8 x 2+' high.

It'll hold up to 3300 lbs. or 6.6 cu yds.

It worked so well last week demolishing an entire bathroom, that I ran right out and put one in my driveway for stuff that's been around for a year.

Now I'm going crazy looking for anything that's dusty, unused or too big for me to have put it out with the trash. It's an awesome incentive.

Then, when you're done (no time limit), you give 'em 3 days notice to come get it and, depending on where you may live and disposal laws, it'll cost about $150 for them to take it away.

That's 1/2 the cost of a small traditional dumpster, without the damage to your driveway, or killing a large swath of lawn.

Just wish I weren't shilling for WM Co. (Waste Management). Like they need my help in their world domination war with BFI (Browning Ferris Ind.).

So, get off your asses and throw some shit away. How else ya gonna make room for all that new shit?

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.