Originally Posted By: Cork
J.B., no need to critique your Beausoleil, I'll just pick one.
Just thought you might have a favorite off the top of your head.

BobKay, do tell, why would Cork be a bad name in Boston? If I accidentally use my nickname up your way it couldn't hurt to know what I'm getting myself in for.

And as for, "Forgot Little Feat catalog, 'cause it's in my woodshop, with my Snells......, and Morgan Fairchild, whom I've slept with." - WTF? I have no idea where that came from, or went, or how it ties LF to an old Weekend Update skit. But I laughed out loud anyway.

And I kind of agree with you on the Stones. They have some great material, but it represent about a quater of their catalog. The only album I listen to with any regularity is Sticky Fingers.

Cork: In Boston, you're name would have no "r" sound, so it would more refer to a dangling gaglio---or a rooster. I'd add a "y" at the end before you come visit, then you'd be just arrogant and not a dick. As for making sense of my posts, as long as you laughed, don't question it. I laugh and make fun of stuff I don't understand all the time. Stick around.

We totally agree on The Stones.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.