Wow - it's hard to click off the fitbomb site! What a great introduction to paleo dieting.

Incidentally, I've been doing 'Protein Power' for 7 years. (Your friend mentions the authors in his post). I think Jakewash's got it exactly right - if you think short-term, it's never going to work out for you. But if you learn about the fundamentals behind why the program works, and make the lifelong adjustment once you understand what your body needs, it can work beautifully.

Like oldskoolboarder, I don't follow the program completely (a girl needs a little chocolate now and then!) but I do work on keeping our house stocked with 'food that doesn't have ingredients'. And my cholesterol check in January rocked my doc on his heels - best cholesterol they'd seen in 6 months smile

I've been incorporating some of the workout stuff from Tim Ferris's '4 Hour Body' into my workouts this year - have any of you heard of it / tried it? It's incredible how quickly kettlebell swings bring definition and strength from your toes to your fingertips! Okay, I don't look like Grunt, but . . . loving it anyway!