Originally Posted By: Amie

Okay, I don't look like Grunt, but . . . loving it anyway

I concur with Fred! In fact if you did look like Grunt it would be a tad disturbing.

I haven’t ever tried them but one of the most fit looking guys I know at work exclusively uses kettlebells rather than traditional weights.

For the record Fred, I’ve never been that well muscled until recently. In the Marine Corps I never got above about 134 lbs. , and even as a firefighter though I got up to 165 lbs. I never looked as big as I do now at about 172 lbs. I’ve still got about 30 lbs. to go to reach my genetic muscular potential lifting natural but the easy gains are dropping off so the ratio of fat to muscle I’m gaining is going up meaning I will have to start cutting more often or buy a separate set of “fat pants.”

I’ve already gotten to the point where my loose fit jeans are rubbing bald spots on the front of my thighs because of how big my quads and hams have gotten. It helps that I started out so skinny at about 140 lbs. this time around because of all the running I was doing but everyone I know has commented on how big I’ve gotten in such a short time.

On a side not I finally upped my max Bench to 225 lbs. and my max Deadlift to 350 lbs. I’m going to try for a 300 lb. Squat Thursday. However, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to gain much more strength in the coming two months since I’m just now starting slow cut (about 200-500 kCal deficit/day).

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1