Jake, thanks a ton for the link, I'm looking through their Open Shelving TV Stands now. Makes me wonder how many devices I should plan for. Does anyone have any input on devices that you purchased AFTER you finished the setup? As of right now I only really have the receiver, 360, PS3, and HTPC. Some of the racks of 15 shelves?? Really?!?! I know some people need an amp and a separate processor etc, but 15 thingamajigs is a lot. I also was curious as to why some people have dedicated blu-ray players with a PS3. I've never had a problem with blu-rays on the PS3, am I missing something?

And John, the only real reason I made that statement is because the people who really rave are the ones that get Multi EQ XT32. I read it on the avsforums here http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1053572

It just says that the nicer resolution of the correction would not be enjoyable unless the speakers were turned up. Its even said that the resolution is identical for the subwoofer and only noticeable difference comes from higher frequencies. It does say that the XT has more measuring positions which is whats important, I did read somewhere that it would have to be at perfect 90 degree angles for the best measurement? That would be tough for the surrounds and center.

Anyways, thanks again!