Thanks for the kind words Jason,

I’m glad to see that the Westside program worked for you too. Doubling your Squat from 200 to 400 lbs. in 8-10 weeks is awesome even if some muscle memory was involved. I wasn’t totally shocked when I hit 350 lbs. only because week ago I was able to Low Box Squat 295 lbs. which I figured translated to 50-60 lbs. more on a regulation Squat. However, I was pretty amazed the weight didn’t just pin me to the floor since I’m quite sure 5 weeks ago I couldn’t even have done a Walk Out with that much weight on my back. I’m curious if you did their vanilla program or did you make any adjustments.

Even though I ‘ve only been doing their program for about 4 weeks I’ve already been tweaking it based on things I’ve been reading. Their standard template focuses on lifters using assistance gear like suits where I only use a belt. So I’ve read to change some of the upper body emphasis away from Triceps work and more to Pecs, Delts, and even Lats. Similarly since I don’t Squat with a suit they recommend not using such an exaggerated wide stance as they do, though for some training lifts I have been to emphasize my hamstrings which I realized were much weaker than I thought when I realized I couldn’t do even one Glute Ham Raise with help.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1