"Hi. I'm sorry I didn't have an appointment, but thought I'd drop in to see if you can copy this disc?"

"Hi. I've got a job running right now, but if you have other errands to run, you can come back for it."

"OK. I can come back in about half an hour."

"Sounds good. How many copies do you need?"

"Fifty".

"Hmmm. I probably can't get 50 ready quite that quick after the other job finishes. How do you want them printed?"

"Oh, I don't know. Can I get back to you about that and just pick them up tomorrow?"

"Sure. I'll design it and send you a JPEG for approval!".

{{Later in the day, client calls with the text she wants printed and also decides she wants the company logo. I design it and send her the JPEG as promised, letting her know that the discs are burned and as soon as she gets back to me with approval of the imprint I can quickly get it all wrapped up for her.}}

Today I receive an email:
"I have a major concern…is there anyway to delete a piece of the presentation that has already been copied? {{The disc had a PowerPoint Presentation on it- Ed.}} There are pieces of the presentation that I wanted to remove, and this is why I simply wanted you to look over the piece, and make sure that we were able to copy, and then discuss the project further. I apologize for the confusion, but if you could let me know if this is possible, or if we need to figure out another solution."

Me: I guess when she asked if I could copy the disc, she was literally asking me if I COULD copy the disc?

PS- she's the "Chief Development Officer" for this organization!

Grrrrrr.....

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::