I'm not going to quote anything but a purely subjective observation here, but of all the posts i've seen on Axiom products over the years, the most complaints of failures i've read about seem to be with the EP600. Again this is just my observation of posts i've seen with complaints relating to a technical problem as opposed to a general irk about sound quality, dislikes of the vinyl finish, or whatever else.

The first few months i had M60s, i had to get two drivers replaced. They were making a buzzing noise with certain frequencies and this is something i would not have expected from a new product. Since having them replaced, there's been no issue and i'm still happy with the sound quality as they anchor our main HT setup.

However, I am still not the biggest fan of our EP350 sub because again, at certain low frequencies, the port chuffing noise is an audible fault. A partial fix was to secure some speaker baffle material over the inside of the ports to reduce the airflow speed which has helped to mute the chuff noise. It's been awhile since i've watched LOTR though, so maybe i'll give that a go this weekend and remind myself why i'm still contemplating some kind of replacement after all these years.
In fairness, Axiom did address the port design in newer versions and i've been leaning towards the EP500 or a Hsu as a replacement.

Some products just don't work for some people. Sometimes there are just random lemons in the bunch.
What can you do?

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."