Originally Posted By: CatBrat
It seems like this particular unit might be a good one for Axiom to take back as an experimental unit to see what could possibly be wrong with it. Wouldn't expect full price, since you did get some use out of it, however problematic over the years.

All of the previous amps were sent back to them. Open up the new box, take the new amp out and stick the old one in and ship it back. I even asked that some one let me know what the verdict was with the dead amps via email, phone, what ever. I never heard a thing from them. And believe me, after numerous phone calls and emails they knew how to contact me.

I'm not asking for anything this time. I'm done with the sub. Hopefully Axiom will take this all into consideration and fix the problem / design for the future and others.

Actually I'm donating this thing....and my M80's / VP-150... to our local high school. (This thing dying again was the catalyst to replace the whole front end. So "in transit" are new Polk RTi A9's, a CSi A6, and the aforementioned ULS-15's. Time for something new. For now I'm keeping the QS8's as 90% of my listening is stereo music.} We live in a very rural town and the kids in the music dept / shop class don't have much. They can put the speakers to good use and make a project out of trying to fix the sub. If they blow it up it doesn't matter. They'll learn something trying. I think I might even be able to use the donation as a tax right off. Maybe not. Either way it's good for the kids and the music dept.