Originally Posted By: SBrown
Donating your M80's!! I wouldn't let anyone touch my babies,let alone give them away. What version of the speakers and sub do you have...

Version 2.

There's more to the donation thing than just "giving them away". One of my best friends is high up in the school faculty.

The community / area that we live in is very rural and most of the kids and families here don't have much. Think "white trash welfare type". Something like 80% of the kids families qualify for free food programs and all kinds of assistance.

Not the kids fault though that their parents are worthless POS.

Any way, my wife and I, though not rich by any means, are better off than most and we have donated many things over the years. From X-mas trees to computers and furniture. (Not to mention my tax bill!)

So far from being tossed aside. These speakers will just be getting a new home in a music or band room and will be put to good use.

Think of it this way. An Ipod is "quality" to these kids. If just ONE child is able to hear better sound and it plants a musical seed that some how changes their life in a positive way then I don't care if I get a dime out of it. There is no monetary value that I can put on something like that. Music has always been a very important part of my life and maybe I can help that happen for some one else.