Hi all nubie here. I just stumbled on Axiom a couple of days ago but so far am liking what I am hearing. I am thinking of getting a pair of M22s but I have a couple of challenges that I am hoping for advice on.

First current set-up: ProAc Tablette 50s run with a Rotel 1060 integrated amp, Rotel RCD 971. Also have a SONOS ZP90 (just got it and hoping to go all digital!) I use as a dedicated stereo system (movie watching is done in the basement and I have a dedicated theatre downstairs)

Challenge 1: Wife - zero footprint requirement

Challenge 2: room size is large, joined family room and kitchen/dinnete with open staircase, cathedral ceiling... 3000-4000 cubic feet plus I estimate. The tablettes sound ok when sitting in position but get lost when anywhere else.

Challenge 3: have to deal with a poorly designed fireplace, entertainment area. The fireplace is in the centre of the wall with the entertainment unit area in the corner. Tried posting a pic but don't see how...

I like the Idea of the m22s as high WAF and I could mount them just above the fire place. But I am not sure how impressive they will sound given the size of the room. I could add a sub but the 1060 doesn't have a sub out (so not sure if it is possible).

the M60 M80 would be the best option but would not fly with the wife and truthfully would block out half the TV when viewing at an angle.

The ideal option would be in cabinet but that would involve renovations (the creation of a cabinet, narrowing the entertainment area, moving the TV above the fireplace, etc..

Help advice would be greatly appreciated!