Originally Posted By: Socketman
thanks for the replies. I have to admit ,i have the sickness that is uncurable by any amount of audio equipment.lol
With a difference of 600 dollars i just had to ask. I live a long way away and returning something from here is just not going to happen. I got my current setup shipped here and thankfully from the first audition i knew iwould not be sending anything back. I still am undecided though at this point i suspect i will go for the v3 so i have no regrets.

SirQuack - whre should i send the dollar to. smile

The only reason the tritons were considered was because the reviews were so good,but alas they dont fit with my decor ,it's faux wood or nothing . Also i already have 2 subs so the extra would be redundant in my small house.

Upgrade-itis is a real PITA .

You really can't go wrong with the M80s. You are correct, the sub feature in the Tritons would be overkill and might create more problems than their worth. I am curious though, you said there was a difference of $600. That doesn't seem like much when you are comparing the price of the M80s and the Tritons. Which cabinet finish are you considering?

Last edited by casey01; 11/30/11 08:25 PM.