Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
gtsuper, you're trolling. Take it to AVS.

Quote:
Anyone really think that the EP600($1860) can compete with the PC13 Ultra $(1699)

Like Jason, I HAVE heard them both in the same room, back to back, in the same position. They were different, but certainly competitive. The owner chose to keep the EP600.

Quote:
Strong response then BAM nothing. It should have been gradual not cliff drop off

How delightful for you to live in The Land of "Should"! Why do you think your perception is Truthier than the design choices made by the designer and manufacturer?

Quote:
Its ok I was once a blind follower too

Please stop being an arrogant troll and if you can't contribute something positive to the community, just move on. The forums here have been steadfastly in support of helping people ENJOY equipment and content, regardless of its source. You seem to be on a quest for something else. Just because I don't salute your analysis doesn't mean I'm blind or that I even disagree; it means I just don't care. I want to have fun. You're not making it fun.

First I was told that I posted the wrong graph and it was a ported sub thats why it response looks like that, thats not the case I posted a sealed subwoofer EP400. I like to know why it drops off like that. I said early that Axiom uses a Brickwall filter but never got and answer, so I proved it with that graph that it drops like a rock. Never said one thing about it being a bad design choice I just like to know why it has a Brickwall and not just a gradual roll off.

But noboby wants to talk about the science and truth behind products and the designers choices. They want Yeah I love Axiom there the greatest thing ever buy buy buy. How does that help anyone other than selling them a speaker?