Thanks for the explanation and advice Michael. I too am stubborn about working out. Perhaps addicted is a better word. I also have been making the mistake of not doing forearm work thinking that just heavy lifting was enough to improve grip strength. However, the more I read the more I realize the error in my ways.

Recently I’ve started doing the following. Finger extension exercises, the opposite of gripping, to balance out my forearm work. I do them whenever I think about it like in my car using the cup holders while sitting in traffic. I’m also doing very deep hard massaging of my forearm muscles, well all my muscles now, and especially my tendons. I just started doing reverse wrist curls. I now use straps for all pulling lifts except when doing max Deadlifts. I’m also doing tonnes of light weight Curls and Lat Pulls to work blood into my muscles and tendons. So far it seems to be working as I can now do Pull-Ups and Chin-Ups without the tendon pain being the limiting factor. My biggest problem is that patience is not my strong suit when it comes to personal goals.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1