What is Decemeber's Rolling Stone Cover piece, Alex.

There are over 50 voters including Trey, Ritchie, Jerry Cantrell, Steve Cropper, Rick Derringer, Don Felder, Brian May, Tom Morello, Alex Lifeson, Vernon, Carlos, and Eddie.

#'s 1-5:
Jimi, Eric, Jimmy, Keith (really?) and Jeff.

Rounding out the top 10 are B.B., Chuck, Eddie, Duane and Pete.

Isn't it amazing that I can use only first names and no one is confused? If you are, then you have missed out on quite a lot.

I know it's pretty subjective (all stuff that's fun to argue about is), but Derek Trucks made in @ #16.

In the "really?" category:
Johnny Ramone (style isn't everything), Billy Gibbons (tasty, but not significant), Jerry G. (I guess how long you can play standing up counts), Joe Walsh, John Lennon, Slash (2-trick pony), Leslie West (one less trick than Slash), Jack White (He hates "note-pushing Stratocaster white-blues bullshit." Nuf said), John Frusciante (not Red Hot), Kurt Cobain (see Johnny Ramone), Joni Mitchell (WTF), Willie Neslon, Buddy Holly, Lou Reed, Dimebag Darrell (Pantera), Peter Buck, Paul Simon, Steve Jones (maybe?), Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth), and, @ #100, Lindsey Buckingham.

Some of the people who should not have been allowed to vote: Dan Auerbach (Black Keys), Billy Corgan, Tom Delonge (Blink 182), Melissa Etheridge, Lenny Kravitz, Mick Taylor and Susan Tedeschi.

No Todd, no Steve Howe. The guy from Widespread Panic could strangle half of those on the list with a wifi "cord." No Dean DeLeo from STP, Nuno Bettencourt from Extreme, Martin Barre from Tull...

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.