OK. Cutting can lights with a hand-held drywall saw sucks too. It took forever to cutout 2 can lights tonight (the ones that I had to re-do). I ended up spending a bit of the day working on the chameleon setup. We are fighting humidity issues (as expected). Hard to keep humidity inside a 100% mesh cage, but we are getting there.

I also had a helper tonight for some of the ceiling in the game room. My wife came down and I spent some time "training" her on how I wanted things measured, as well as how to cut things. It was a little slower than just doing it myself, but will help speed things up as we go along. She measured up and cut out one of the largest, pieces so far that also had a bunch of cuts while I was fighting the cutouts for the 2 can lights. That alone was worth it. We are 2 skinny pieces and one larger rectangle away from having the game room ceiling done. The wet bar ceiling will be 2 rectangle pieces, so that will go up quickly (of course, more lights to cut out), the hallway will be 1 piece as well with 2 more stinking lights, then we will go back to more difficult ceiling pieces like in the bathroom and office... I will start updating more with photos when we get to the home theater.

Farewell - June 4, 2020