Glad to hear the replacement drivers solved your problems.

I've decided that my VP150 problems were mostly source related, not a defective speaker. It's amazing how poor the sound quality is on some TV programming and even the occasional DVD.

The reason I say 'mostly' source-related is because I've also come the conclusion that the VP150 is bit of a disappointment relative to the other speakers I purchased. Don't get me wrong, the VP150 is a nice center, I just don't think it's in the same league as the M60ti's, especially with regard to midrange performance, which is one place where the M60ti's really shine while the VP150 comes up a little short. For the most part dialog sounds OK, but sometimes it just sounds a bit strained, for example when somebody is yelling (which seems to be pretty frequently in the movies I watch )

Given how important dialog performance is for the center channel, it's too bad that Axiom didn't design their top-line center using a 3-way design. I'll keep the VP150 since I definitely want to keep the other speakers, but if Axiom were to come out with a better center channel speaker in the future I'd definitely consider upgrading.