Originally Posted By: stevej
Hey Tom. I agree with you. I used audioholics reviews (among others) to help me make a decision to purchase Axiom speakers. They gave really good reviews for Axiom. Now that there have been some differences, Axiom is no longer a good product. So it is obvious that the folks at audioholics are not objective with their reviews. To me they have lost all integrity.
I love my system and everyone that hears it is impressed.

I have been pretty consistent in my views for years about this in that the only reason I look at these publications from time to time is to see about what, if anything new might be coming forth in the marketplace. It's not only Audioholics, over the years I have read reviews about equipment that I myself, owned in which the reviewer was espousing some noticeable factual errors about the actual operation and features of the product itself! If you didn't own it you would never know. Like I said many times before, you take the reviews with a grain of salt, "they have advertisers", that is their bread and butter. If you don't advertise with them or worse still "pull" your advertising, you can see quite obviously what happens.

Their like talk show hosts, like minded people who have similar views will gravitate towards them like "flies to ....".