Here's the quote I spoke of in the previous message ^^^. Given with permission.

"Speaking of which; have you had any response on these items? I wouldn't be surprised if you have not. As great as these products are I don't think very many people are aware of this line. What a shame, too. Being a person that does not impress very easily, I can tell you I found your Axioms to be some of the best drivers I have heard in a very long time. In fact, I have been telling everyone I come into contact with about them. Most just look at me with sort of a confused and disbelieving stare. It amazes me how so many people don't appreciate quality sound reproduction, and don't know great from mediocre. It seems to me that most people believe that the average $200 to $300 all-in-one-box noise maker is the epitome when it comes to putting either tunes or a soundtrack out into the atmosphere for us to enjoy - well in that scenario maybe not so much. You have no idea how many times I will be attempting to explain the quality of sound the Axioms produced and I get this, "Where they really loud?" Morons. If someone ever puts an 11 on a volume dial they are almost certain to make a fortune because we all know 11 is better than 10."