10,000! And only 9,000 of them were about Regina.

I certainly didn't expect to stick around in a message board about home theater. I figured I was going to be into the hobby for the long haul, but let's face it, the odds are against you in finding an online community that you feel you click with. Okay, so maybe I'm being a bit presumptuous. For all I know, the PM feature could be used primarily to snicker about me without my knowledge. Wait, now I'm sounding like BobKay. Honestly, I don't think you'd limit the fun to private messages when my face is right here, ready to be blasted. Okay, now I'm sounding like Tyler's mom.

Oh, wrong group. We're always talking about Tyler's mom at work. The references to his mother persisted even after he left us for a year. He actually came back not too long ago, albeit as a per diem employee. What a homecoming to find his mother still near and dear to our hearts.

Don't sidetrack me. You guys are great. Coming here and catching up every day is a highlight. Axiom has been a great company to deal with. I feel like I'm definitely getting my money's worth using their gear. You guys have helped me get even more out of my home theater. I really appreciate the time people have taken to give me a clue. I still have a long way to go, so I just want to warn you that I won't be mojoing out of here anytime soon.

I know I've talked about getting another brand of speakers for a second music-only system, and I still think that would be fun, but Axiom is consistently putting out new products that I want. It's hard not to support that. Here's to a long friendship with Axiom and all of you guys who are a part of my Axiom experience.