Hello,

After many hours deliberating on the net, I am greatly considering an Axiom setup. The speakers look well crafted, made of high grade components, and are reasonable priced. I have a rectangular room which is 9ft across and 23ft long. I sit almost 14ft back. I have small BA's which do not engulf the room as I would have thought. The midrange is non existent and the bass, or lack there of, feels so seperated from my 12inch sub.

I was thinking the M3 package but do not think it will cut the room size. I am not lloking for a boomy system, one which compliments the sub, rather than rely on it.

I began with the M3's b/c of rave reviews and value, but now believe that the Epic 40 will add more to a larger room. I am also pondering the Epic 50, but would have to reconsider the Denon 2802 or Onkyo 696 instead of 3802/797.

I want full sound, but I have kids which lead to my initial small sat BA purchase. Do I sacrifice the receiver for speaker or go 50/50 like I would like to? I want enough sound, not too much and definitely not less. The Axiom surrounds look fantastic.

Sorry for the length, but I would kick myself for getting different advise after the purchase.

Also, I live in Bermuda with high humitity. Will the metal tweeters and woofers warped down the road? At the moment, central ac is not economical.

Thanks,
Mark