I am thinking about taking my Axiom's down there tonight to get them out of the hallway/dining room where they currently sit. Heck. I am thinking about taking my projector, receiver, and blu-ray down there too. It will be hard not to start setting things up, but I am on a tight and strict schedule for getting things in the whole basement done. I've got 3 phases. 2 weeks from tomorrow we have pretty much my wife's whole family here for the weekend. We need to get rooms ready for temp occupancy. Outlets and light switches need to be done, doors still need (more) paint and rehung. Bathroom needs to have the shower head and knob installed, the toilet installed (still need to install the flange meaning drilling through tile with a tile bit, and then switching to a TapCon bit for the concrete), and the vanity installed and plumbing connected. Those are the bare minimums. My wife wants the home theater up and running even if it isn't 100%, but without even having the screen material on order yet, or the time to do it, it will be hard. The 2 weekends between now and when they get here are shot too.

Then there is the inspection phase. Everything needs to be completely finished and done including door trim (and if time allows, baseboard trim, although not a code requirement), some access doors to certain areas need to be installed, all of the can lights need to be adjusted for height of the light inside the can, and then the trim rings installed. That is easy, but takes time.

Oh, and I can't forget that I need to get the drywall mudder back to fix some things in the bathroom. Either that, or I could hammer them out myself in about an hour of time total and not wait for him. Those fixes will need to be repainted.

After that, I need to get things ready for the graduation party we are having at the end of May. Home theater needs to be 100% complete including crown molding, rope lights (led strips), acoustic treatments, etc.

It doesn't sound like much, but I have an itemized list that is HUGE for each phase.

I will snap some photos tonight.

Farewell - June 4, 2020