I went to get the grill's propane tank filled on Saturday afternoon, so I wouldn't have to smell sacrificed cow throughout the house in the morning. The weather's been awesome!

I went to our local warehouse store, around the back, where the auto service is. There was no one there waiting, so someone got right to it. Another minivan pulled up beside me. A man, a coupe of years younger than I got out, opened the back of his minivan, and took out his tank.

Man: I was here this morning and there were 8 people ahead of me, so I left.
Bob: Well, he's almost finished filling mine, so you picked a good time.
Man: Picked a good time. Ya, two trips here today. Pain in the ass.
Bob: When you were 22, did you ever, for one minute, imagine yourself on a beautiful Saturday in April, going to get propane, for the second time that day, at 5 o'clock-------in a minivan------knowing there are several people back home timing you?

It was telling that he mustered merely a pained guffaw, but the woman waiting her turn next to us nearly fell over. She was driving a Jag.

Seriously guys, how could you let down 'mer'can mandom and allow this to happen to you? Mark and I have valid excuses, but YOU!?!

Oops! Gotta go. Timer just went off and I gotta go out to the grill and fetch Bandit's ribeye.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.