Thanks. I got them from Theater Seat. They are the Eros in burgundy with stainless steel cupholders and the middle "loveseat" option. They look a lot nicer in person than either my pictures or theirs and best of all, I got all 8 seats for about $262 each seat after factoring in the "upgrade" to loveseats. They charge $125 per row to "remove an armrest and put on clips to connect the two seats". I say BS because the cartons that each seat came in were one of 3 distantly PRINTED part numbers. One for the chair with 2 arms, one for the chairs with 1 arm, and one for the chair with no arms.

They always have some 5% off "sale". And I mean ALWAYS... One expires, a new one starts the same day. I did have the opportunity for 10% off or free lighted cupholders, but I was looking at a different model that cost a little more but was out of stock and then discontinued. That was around Thanksgiving/Christmas that they offered that price.

I was OK with missing it though because I found a slightly better deal going to their HTOutlet eBay site and buying them there. They may list one color, but you can call them and they will match their own price but with the color/options you want.

My next closest option was about $425 a seat, it was manual recline like these, but had leather "where you touch" or whatever they say, so not 100% leather. The next from that was about $550 per seat for full leather and motorized. Probably really nice, and for the level of seat they were a great deal, I just couldn't pay $4400 for 8 seats. Oh and those two options did not offer the loveseat configuration that made the rows a little narrower for my 14' wide room and to make my wife happier.

-
-
-
As for my previous comment about posting some diagrams of the acoustical treatments tonight: Not going to happen. I am about 3/4 of the way through building my center speaker stand for my VP180, and some smaller platforms for my M60s. I need to finish those and get them painted tonight, and then I have a few other things to work on that are time sensitive for my daughter's HS graduation.

Farewell - June 4, 2020