Originally Posted By: JohnK
Where the classical be?

Sorry about this, John, i intended to make a list for you but eventually forgot all about it, until today.
So, here's the current list of my classical CD's:

E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Beethoven - Cello Sonatas No. 1-2 - Opus 5 - Yo-Yo Ma-Emanuel Ax.FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Beethoven-Conc. #5 for Piano & Orch-Perahia,Piano;Concertgebouw Orch-B.Haitink\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Brahms - Concerto for Violin and Orch.op77 - Karajan-Mutter-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Brahms - Symph.4 op.98--Tragic Overture op81 - Wiener Phil-L.Bernstein-DG-live-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Brahms-Hungarian dances - Gewandhausorch. Leipzig-Kurt Masur-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Cameron Carpenter - Revolutionary - (Organ)GellidiusRip - 320kbps\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Cameron Carpenter - Revolutionary-Organ (GellidiusRip)flac\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Danses anciennes de Hongrie et Transylvanie - Clemencic Consort-dir. R. Clemencic-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Dvorak-Serenades in E op.22 - in D minor op.44 - Academy St.Martin-in-the-Fields-Marriner-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Handel - Water Music Suite-Music for the Royal Fireworks - Academy Ancient Music-C.Hogwood - authentic instruments-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Handel-12 Concerti Grossi-op6 - St.Martin-in-the-Fields-I.Brown-FLAC\disc 01\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Handel-12 Concerti Grossi-op6 - St.Martin-in-the-Fields-I.Brown-FLAC\disc 02\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Handel-12 Concerti Grossi-op6 - St.Martin-in-the-Fields-I.Brown-FLAC\disc 03\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Handel-Coronation Anthems - Choir Westminster Abbey-English Concert-Pinnock-Preston-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Handel-Water Music - English Concert-T.Pinnock-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - J.S.Bach - Goldberg Variations - D.Barenboim-CD01 or 02-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - J.S.Bach - Goldberg Variations - D.Barenboim-CD02 or 02-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - J.S.Bach - The Toccatas - Organ-Ton Koopman - Flac\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - J.S.Bach - The Toccatas - Organ-Ton Koopman (1984)320kbps\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Mahler-Symph. no.9 - Berlin Phil-Karajan-FLAC\disc 01\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Mahler-Symph. no.9 - Berlin Phil-Karajan-FLAC\disc 02\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Michael Murray - An Organ Blaster (GellidiusRip) Flac\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Michael Murray - An Organ Blaster Sampler - GellidiusRip - 320kbps\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Mozart - Concertos for Piano and orch. no.21 K.467-no.23 K.488 - LSO-Abbado-R.Serkin piano-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Mozart - Kleine Nachtmusik-Posthorn Serenade - Wiener Phil-J.Levine-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Mozart - Symph.41-Divertimento-K.136 - Berlin Phil-R.Muti-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Mozart - Symphonie Concertante K.297B-Concerto Flute & Harp K.299 - F.Liszt Ch.Orch.-Janos Rolla-Rampal-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Mozart - Violin Conc. no 1 K.207-no 4 K.218-Rondo K.269 - English Ch. Orch-Raymond Leppard - Cho-Liang Lin Violin-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Saint-Saens - Symph. 3 Organ op.78 - OSM-Dutoit - Hurford-Organ-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Segovia Coll-Andrés Segovia - The Baroque Guitar - Volume 4-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Tchaikovsky - Symph 4 Op.36-Romeo & Juliet (fantasy-overture) - Chicago Sym. Orch.-Abbado-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - The Canadian Brass - The Mozart Album-FLAC\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - The Fendermen - Mule Skinner Blues + Artwork\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Vivaldi-Four seasons-Ozawa-BSO-J. Silverstein Violin (GellidiusRip)320kbps\
E:\#-TO BURN\Music Spare\ALBUM - Stravinsky-Rite of Spring - Cleveland Orch.-Lorin Maazel (Telarc)

Last edited by J. B.; 07/25/12 12:33 PM.