Well, sticking up for the little guy over at AVS has gotten me flamed and attacked over there... AGAIN. I simply state the the original poster of the thread, who is a new person at AVS, shouldn't let the opinion of one or two guys who are known for bashing Axiom totally discredit a product. I tried to leave it to very helpful information without calling names, and he came back on full attack.

He OBVIOUSLY either visits here a lot, or someone here tipped him off to this thread as he copied/pasted screenshots of my responses here. So I am a little pissed off. At GTPStupid (yea, I am sure he will read this) as well as whomever here potentially threw me under the bus for simply trying to help.

Maybe it was pure CHANCE that GTP saw this thread, but I doubt it. Unless, like I said, he is reading these forums all of the time, but like I said I doubt it. Needless to say, I am signing off for a while to cool down. Of course, that too is exactly what GTPStupid wants. At least I know that I am not some butt-wipe. I am sure that this will make its way over to AVS too. Oh joy. So much to look forward to just for helping someone regardless of what product was being bashed.

Farewell - June 4, 2020