Originally Posted By: Gary Vose Sr
If I had gone with the projector though, I was going to go with dual M22's as my center channel. As cb919 has stated, some lean towards a vertical over a horizontal if possible. You have a capable power amp which would allow you to wire in series using only one channel. When it comes to audio able sounds, these bookshelf speakers are sup positively giant for their size. It would be possible to toe them out a bit for some great in room dispersion. You won't get a great deal of bass from this center channel set up, but in my option it won't be missed. Let the sub or subs do the heavy lifting. The M22's will then be responsible for clean, clear, crisp dialog which it can easily handle.

Hello smile hmm interesting take on the M22's for a center. Has anyone else on this board done something like this?

And you say this can be properly wired with my power amp? Can you explain how I would do this with only one center channel input on my Rotel?

Just like speakers are designed and designated to be "surrounds" doesn't the same hold true for center channels? I'm open to learning more. As I see it right now, the vp160 or vp180, for example, are designed specifically for center channel duties, designed to work harmoniously with m60s or m80s to create a seamless soundstage.

I like the idea of saving money on a center and putting it towards the new receiver I need.

On your note about B stock. I'm very ocd when it comes to nicks, scratches, glue, etc. I thought about it, and my logical mind says to buy b stock. Unfortunately, my logical mind isn't strong enough :P I won't be able to do it. lol I've already budgeted for the system new.

2 Axiom M80s v3-custom
1 Axiom VP160 v3-custom
2 Axiom QS10HP
2 Cerwin Vega CMX 12's
Pioneer SC-57