Originally Posted By: johand
and then i came across this topic
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1337283/any-thoughts-on-axiom-audio-speakers
i realise not to take everything for granted, but this makes mydescicion ever harder.

The fact is Axiom has been in business for well over thirty years(a lot longer than AVS has even existed)so you have nothing to be concerned about.

Not to dig up an old dead and buried topic, but, after a long period of advertising on the AVS website, when Axiom's principals had a disagreement with AVS over policy and pulled their ads, this smear campaign "coincidentally" started on their website purposely initiated by one of the heads of AVS just fuelling the "disinformation fire" you have been referring to. The fact is, up until that time AVS was a big supporter of Axiom, visiting their plant on several occasions heavily promoting their products and their R&D along with writing a number of detailed columns raving about Axiom on their website. When they got caught getting directly involved in the "sudden" intense turnaround in attitude intentionally(and childishly)using an anonymous name in their forums(and here as well)they apparently apologised. Their criticisms are based solely on bitterness, nothing else.

To members of this forum anyway, I would suspect that from that point on, the credibility of AVS is, at best, "questionable".

Last edited by casey01; 03/14/13 04:01 PM.