Thanks everyone.

I ended up getting the 4BSST2 about 3 weeks ago. A few more weeks of critical listening and I'll put up my thoughts of it with my M80 V2's.

As for the amp itself I am glad I spent the cash now and got the Bryston. To those that asked the question why spend nearly 6k with taxes and shipping on an amp driving 1.5k worth of speakers; it is my first upgrade in a planned series of new equipment over the next 2-3 years. Also buying Canadian was high on my list of requirements. If I will stick with the axiom M80's as my main speakers long term is up in the air but without going into details I am more then happy of the pairing of the Bryston with the M80's for now.

The amp itself is certainly a quality piece. I have not found any faults with it from a build quality perspective. Performance wise even at painful SPL's the amp runs warm but not hot and so far has not shown signs of clipping. This was important to me as my wife plays music really loud and had shut down my Denon 3808 due to thermal protection several times. And yes at the levels she was listening too above 0 dB on the dial meant there was distortion especially when she turned on 7 channel stereo or was using a multichannel source. No such problems after fitting in the 4B. Now the load of the L/R channels are taken off the 3808 and it is free to drive the other 5 channels so it does not get nearly as hot.

Like I said a few more weeks of listening and movie watching and I will give a complete update.

Epic 80 - 500 system in 7.1
Denon 3808CI