Ian, I'm not sure how feasible it is, and it would limit the number of potential customers, but I was thinking a while back that a T-configuration might be a fun experiment. The top of the T would look like a normal horizontal center, but then below it in the center would be more speaker, which would serve as the stand as well. Perhaps this way you could have the tweeters and woofers in a line down the center, with the midranges being the flankers. This wouldn't fit in/on any cabinets, of course, but for people like me who plan to have just the screen on the wall with open space for the speakers to breathe in might be interested in a speaker like this, if it can be made attractive. Why not just an identical center channel? The height of the LFR1100s coupled with my low ceiling would interfere with my screen size plans. How squat could you make a speaker like this? Also, when you talk about mating it with the M100/LFR1100, I imagine you're still talking about forward-firing drivers only. Just curious, but have you done any prototypes of a center channel with rear-firing drivers as well?