Hey guys, where did you see pictures? I didn't post any. I did take a few shots with the ipod and imported them onto my computer, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to add them to a post. I'm sorry but I am not at all savy w this kind stuff. Don't get me wrong guys...my equipment sounds very good, but I definitely struggle with center channel dialog while watching movies. All movies are usually blu ray and played through my oppo BDP-103. My source is the denon 3808.

All speakers are set up through the reciever and I run audyssey at least twice a year to recalibrate with the change of the seasons.(windows open, less humidity etc.) I constantly need to boost the center up to very high levels to hear dialog from movies, which creates a somewhat harsh sound at times. I have read how the VP160 and VP180 have considerably rounded out center channel dialog and increased the sound quality of music through muti channel playback.

I think the placement of my speakers has yielded very good results but there is always room for improvement. If someone could help me get some pics on here, it may be easier for you guys to see my setup and help me with the best options to get the most out of my gear. I appreciate all the expert advice and knowledge here on the forums.

Demetrios