Chris, I agree with all you said on the blind testing and did many times A\B switch blind testing in my life. But in the particular case I have in mind and that I mentionned, in one case you would hear it (the pedal skweak)) and the other case you would not at all. The A\B switch or double blind was not even necessary. Now is it a good thing. Not necessarily. I also remember another case with A\B switching where an old nakamichi CD player "beated" an very expensive processors (audio note). So I am absolutely not saying that more expensive is better. I am saying that not all sources are equal. And I also think that many people overlook the quality of the source. I also believe that your ear get use to a sound, so when you listen to something new, your brain is telling you that it is not as good.

Anyway, I would have like to buy the LFR1100 but I do not have the room (for now) to really enjoy them. So I bought the new M100 instead. Cannot wait to receive them and try them out!!! smile . I do not think I will buy the DSP box for now as I think it could be more usefull on the LFR1100 (from all your explanations) and I am not convince it could improve my listening experience with the room I have now (I would have to do an A\B switch test).