Hi guys, thanks for all of the responses. Rather than recommendations on specific models, I was hoping to get some insight on calibration and comparison techniques between monitors. This is more about the process and technique.

I was trying to keep it simple, but for background this is for a work application of reviewing ultrasound & CT images primarily. We must use a touch screen interface and have somewhat limited suppliers to choose from. We are not dealing with standard Dell, Logitech etc... We have some samples in house with more coming and I am looking to make sure that when we review our various options that 1)we are making a fair comparison between them (i.e. they are calibrated correctly - apples to apples) and 2) we are using an objective as possible evaluation, be that specific test patterns images etc...

All samples we are evaluating are already designed for this purpose, so i am getting into splitting hairs between them.

So with that further information, has anybody done a direct comparison between monitors and what calibration techniques, material, test patterns, images etc have you used? Pros cons...

Thanks again!

Dan
On-Wall M5HP LCR, QS8 & EP500 in 7.1