I received my vp160 yesterday and it is AMAZING!!! I wanted to share a few initial thoughts:

1) The difference between the vp150 and v160 is night and day. The m22s and vp160 blend perfectly, giving me a wall of sound. The thing that always bothered me about the vp150 was that I could always tell that the dialog was coming from it, especially if I wasn't exactly centered in from of it. No matter how I positioned or adjusted, everything sounded like it came out of a box. This is no longer a problem with the vp160!

2) Even though I did the measurements beforehand and knew the specs, I don't think anything can really prepare you for how big and deep the vp160 is. I would best describe it as "chunky". It makes the vp150 and the m22s look tiny.

3) I ended up selling of my old center channel a week before the vp160 arrived. So I turned off the qs8s and watched everything in stereo mode with the m22s and svs pb12+ taking care of everything for the entire week. Wow! For anyone out there who cannot afford to upgrade their entire system at once, the m22s and a quality sub is a great place to start. Once you hear them together, even for movies, you just might not be in as big of a hurry to get the center and surrounds as you originally thought you would be!