Originally Posted By: exlabdriver
If we think that the economy is poor now, just wait for it.

With the way that virtually all governments (at all levels) have borrowed, excessively printed currency & overspent their way into oblivion, there is no hope of recovery until the crash finally comes & a hard reset occurs.

It's the law of economics...

TAM

Somehow I don't think your that far off. The worst of the 7 deadly sins (GREED) imho, has destroyed how we live and our economy. The cost of living is keeping kids home. The number of adult children still living at home is crazy ( I moved out at 16) mine are 21 and 19 and 14 and still home. I believe unemployment is way higher than what is reported due to people not being able to get enough work to qualify. I know people that have college educated kids at home and are working at minimum wage jobs or not working. My 19y old is going to alberta in 3 weeks, the economy here is so depressed it's sad.

Sobering Facts : In the USA
3 million parents over 50 still have adult children at home
85% of college grads move back home
14 million adult children live at home.

IN Canada from Statistics Canada website:

In 2011, 42.3% of young adults aged 20 to 29 years lived with their parent(s). This is a significant increase from 30 years ago.

In 2011, 63.3% of young men and 55.2% of young women aged 20 to 24 lived with their parent(s).

In 2011, Ontario had the highest proportion (50.6%) of young adults who lived in their parental home.

Bear in mind this was in 2011 almost 3 yrs ago.

Makes me want to move back home grin

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry