Some numbers just came out on the job front here in the U.S.A 120,000 new jobs were created in the last month. That number was disappointing as there had been an expectation of 180,000 new jobs created over that same time frame. Of that 120,000 new jobs, 2/3 of them were either temporary, or part time as well.

In this country (in my option) you don't have to be a seer too see whats coming down the pike if we stay on this unsustainable course of borrowing and spending. I mean a blind person can see what inevitably could happen if America doesn't put the brakes on, and soon.

Because we have the worlds largest economy, and the dollar is used as the worlds currency as to trade, we will take every other country down with us as well. The global economy would almost for certain enter into a depressed state for years to come.

With this administration, and some of the lawmakers in Washington, I holdout very, very little chance of any turn around before this catastrophic event happens.The time frame for this happening (if we stay this course) I would venture a guess and say 2016-2017.

I want too say this is just one man's (mine) option, and by no means am I trying to scare nor persuade anyone into my way of thinking about this matter. This is just a (my) conclusion I have derived at after following this subject matter very closely for a number of years now. I pray I am wrong.

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.