Troy , there is no need to get defensive, no ones attacking just voicing an opinion. Hell I have never even heard an M22 and I probly couldn't hear the difference you talk about anyway cause im goin deaf. As for the price of the MK , its what came up on a quick search. I would think if axiom built a 3 way that retailed for 1100.00/pr there would be some improvements all around. I will be the first to say that Axiom is not the be all end all in speakers , just decent speakers for the money.

I see car makers doin this all the time. Make a model for a certain price range/demographic then keep improving it, making it bigger, and adding options to the point they have to create a new compact model. Axiom would have to increase the price if they make changes or improvements then it becomes outside of their targeted demographic/price point that they want to appeal to. Axiom has to market their product the way they see fit and if they don't have what people want their are plenty of choices around.

Richard

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry