Originally Posted By: Socketman
Well I guess time will tell. Perhaps they will listen. I see you have M80;s now , are you planning to down size?

Richard

Heck no, I love my M80's however I am trying to decide right now if an upgrade to the M100's is warranted. be an extra $1100, So not sure I will get an extra $1000 worth of sound quality. Not many are posting if they are that much better.

No, I am thinking either keeping the M80/100 up in my living room or setting up a dual system in the movie room. The M80/100 will be sub less and for music/music video. And the bookshelf setup for home theatre.

I live music with the towers and no sub. I like the sound stage and bottom end coming from the stage where it is spose to. I don't care for over exaggerated bass in music either.

However, after finding out the M22 are at there best, I thinking now I am going back to the MK speakers or the new K Kreisel.

I love my Axiom and brag the shit out of them specially to my brother who thinks the Definate Tech he got at Future shop is better than the M80's.
And yes, sorry Alan et all, but I have/had bother the MK750 and the M22, and the MK are $750 ec and the sound stage, detail, clarity are just that much better ... for me.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4