Well, it was a helluva day & not all that enjoyable. I like the watching & listening part of this pastime rather than manhandling gear.

I had to do a lot of tweeking of my system stand by loosening the machine screws & adjusting things to square. The weight of 160 tilted its shelf downward slightly so I had to get some lock washers to tighten them enough that they would hold without sagging downwards. Same with the TV mount - the right side was slightly lower than the left but there is no real adjustment there except for the slop in the screw holes. Then there was a balky HDMI cable that would not pass signals from my BDP & PS3 through my Denon AVR to the TV until I found the sweet spot. I was ready to get out the baseball bat by this time.

Anyway, it's all up & running. Initial impressions of the 160 on Clapton's Crossroads Concert BD in Surround in NY are excellent. Pretty cool considering that it is still set on VP100 Audyssey settings.

Tomorrow will see me hiding cables with wire loom, running Audyssey & will take & post some pics. My butt is draggin so it's time to relax...

TAM