Originally Posted By: exlabdriver
Thankfully I'm too old to have joined the 'social media' thing; however, since I updated all of my Axiom sound systems starting in 2010, I began hanging out here with all of the fine folks who provide so much good natured banter here. This is in contrast to some of the other sites where nastiness is so prevalent.

I too rekindled my long but waning interest in my sound gear & spend far less time watching TV than I used to.

Anyway, welcome back, & be aware, upgradeitis may strike, especially with Axiom's new model lines enticing you, ha!

TAM

The social media thingy has affected people of all ages. So if you have steered clear of it, its you and not you age.

I totally agree that this is one of the fewest sites where there are so many gentlemen. The only other sites which is very similar to this is at badgerandblade.com and straightrazorplace.com. Very down to earth folks who have fun perfecting the art of shaving and teaching others the art of going old school.

Upgradeitis may strike but fortunately I'm too far away to get Axioms. No dealers in India to tempt me smirk